Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Plates


Our new plates came in the mail today - and Janine actually came over for breakfast this morning to try out some of Marilyn's Sourdough FlapJacks. Then I spent the rest of the day doing household maintenance - fixing up some minor things that need to get done before we can close on the house. I replaced two toilet seals (loads of fun), fixing a leaking shower faucet, and (hopefully) will get the bathtub fixed tomorrow. But my first final is on Thursday, so I need to start studying soon...

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Master Aegidius said...

Why the new plates?

 
At 5:30 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Well the "Flapjack" part is not new - we've had that. But the standard Montana plates have changed this year (surely you had noticed), and when ours came in the mail I figured it was probably the only time I'd get a nice bug-free shot of them. So there you have it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home