Thursday, September 22, 2005

Priceless

These past few days have been exhausting, and to make matters worse I've been having trouble sleeping. Last night I got home at 10:30, long after my kids were in bed, to find this note from my 10 year old daughter sitting on my desk:

Dear Dad,

I know that school and work are difficult. I want you to know that I pray for you all the time. Maybe every morning we could pray at about 7:00. Please tell me if you want to. I would love to pray with you. We all love you so much. Love in Christ always...

Love,
Rebekah
I can't tell you how much this means to me - to see your children loving you when life is hard, to see them loving Christ, to see them sharing in your struggles, to see their faith be strong when yours is weak... that is truly overwhelming. We prayed together this morning, Rebekah and I, and it was priceless.

Thank you Jesus for the way you minister through those who are weak, small, and insignificant in the eyes of the world. May you continue to sustain us in this great adventure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home