Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Heading To Missoula

Hey folks - just a heads up to let you know that I'm going to be offline for a fair portion of the upcoming week. On Friday afternoon we'll be leaving for Bozeman, where we'll rendezvous with Shane Sunn and family and then head on up to Missoula on Sunday. Our families will be vacationing there together (*gasp* - did Christian say 'vacation'??? Yeah, I did... it'd pretty bad when your 10 year old daughter says 'Wow!!! We've never been on a vacation before!' and she's actually right... Whaddya know, there's a first time for everything.)

At any rate, we'll be vacationing up in the Missoula area. Which means a) I probably won't be answering much email, and b) I'm looking for recommendations. If you have any suggestions for 'things ya just gotta do when you're in Missoula' please let us know. If you LIVE in Missoula (or know someone who does), talk to me sooner rather than later and maybe we can find a way to connect while we are there. I'm looking forward to the coffee shops, pubs, mountain biking, fishing, and general relaxation which I am sure awaits us...

We'll be sure to take lots of photos, and I may even be able to post a little bit while we're there if I can find a wireless hotspot. So until next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home