Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day Drive (part 1)


Since today was Father's Day, Marilyn suggested we all hop in the car and take a Sunday drive to the Pryor Mountains, where the flowers are beginning to bloom. 7 hours later (with nearly 200 pictures on my camera), we made it home. What an amazing day! We saw beautiful flowers, breathtaking vistas, wild horses, an ice cave, and much, much more. All told it was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, and everyone enjoyed it greatly.

At this point (12:20 AM), I've still only managed to wade through about half of my photos, but many of those are up and you are welcome to take a gander. I'll try to get the rest up tomorrow. This was far and away some of the finest scenery I have seen in ages... hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home